Medical Waste / Industrial Waste / Chemical Waste / Laboratory WasteCertification:
Hazardous waste treatmentModel:
RKI-08 / RKI-12 / RKI-24
8T/D | 12T/D | 24T/D | 30T/D
As environmental problems become more prominent and the environmental protection policies of various countries are perfected and perfected, hazardous waste (including medical waste, chemical waste, industrial waste, etc.) will become the object of urgently required disposal in various countries.
Therefore, the establishment of hazardous waste treatment plants is an investment Projects with high returns. At present, the best way to dispose of hazardous waste is to use rotary kiln incineration. The hazardous waste incinerator developed by Beston Group is one of the most widely used hazardous waste treatment equipment on the market.
Other Names of Hazardous Waste Incinerator:
industrial waste incinerator, chemical waste incinerator, toxic waste incinerator, medical waste incinerator, oil sludge incinerator, rotary kiln incinerator system, etc.
Technological Process of Beston Hazardous Waste Incinerator
1) The material enters the rotary kiln and is incinerated under the effect of combustion assistance. The flue gas generated enters the secondary chamber, and the ash produced by the incineration is automatically discharged by the wet scraper.
2) The flue gas generated by incineration undergoes secondary combustion in the secondary combustion chamber to complete the incineration and achieve the effects of no smoke, no odor, and no secondary pollution.
3) The flue gas from the second combustion chamber enters the waste heat hot water heat exchanger and heats the soft water for the production process. After that, it enters a semi-dry quenching tower and cools down, which effectively suppresses the regeneration of dioxin.
4) Subsequently, the flue gas enters a dry acid removal and dioxin absorption device to further purify the exhaust gas.
5) The tail gas is discharged through the chimney after the acid gas is further removed in the spray washing tower.
Features of Beston Hazardous Waste Incinerator
1: Three heat transfer methods coexist in one furnace, and the heat utilization rate is high;
2: The equipment operating rate is high, and the annual operating rate can generally reach 90%;
3: Good sealing measures and negative pressure in the furnace, no harmful gases leak out;
4: The equipment has strong adaptability and can incinerate solid waste, liquid, colloid and gas at the same time;
5: With secondary combustion chamber, heat exchange, dust removal and other efficient exhaust gas treatment devices, comply with emission standards.
Why Choose Hazardous Waste Incinerator from Beston?
1: We work directly with you to build systems that address your needs and goals.
2: We make cost and profit estimates for you for free.
3: 8 overseas offices. More convenient to provide technical services for you.
4: More than 60 after-sales engineers guarantee after-sales service at any time
5: We have our own specialized factory, professional manufacturing teams and advanced technology to ensure the quality of products.
Engineering for Tomorrow's World with Innovation and Service